1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg B1R - schematic

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by xadaiy, Oct 8, 2006.

1. xadaiy

xadaiy

Oct 8, 2006
    Does anyone have a schematic for it? I searched a lot, even the entire forum, but i didn't found it... Please help!

2. xadaiy

xadaiy

Oct 8, 2006
    Nobody? An idea where can i search for it?

3. Nightbass

Nightbass

May 1, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Have you contacted Ampeg? There are phone numbers and emails on their web site. They will send you a schematic (actually, it will be LOUD Technologies, the new parent company).

4. xadaiy

xadaiy

Oct 8, 2006
    I live in Hungary i can't phone them... And I couldn't find their e-mail address, and thats on their website:
    "At this time Ampeg does not display schematics online. However, if you wish to obtain a physical copy of product schematics, please contact the LOUD Technologies Inc. Service Center at 1-800-898-3211."

They had it on their page earlier, so thats why I'm asking, whether anybody has got it, or knows where to download it.

5. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

They used to have it on the St. Louis Music page, but they removed it. I expect that the want people to buy the schematics now.

I had a bunch of these files, but not that one.

I had spoken to a TB member name 'Jerrold Tiers', who works for Ampeg, and he has been quite helpful in the past.
    You might try sending him a PM and see if it is available.

6. xadaiy

xadaiy

Oct 8, 2006
    Thank you for the info, i will try to contact him!

7. Thor

You are quite welcome.

If you have no luck finding it, post again, there are some other
    amp heads I know that may have one stashed somewhere.
    But I think Jerrold at Ampeg has been an excellent resource
    for his company and for TB so try that first.

8. xadaiy

xadaiy

Oct 8, 2006
    So, i couldn't get the schematic, Thor you wrote, that perhaps you can help me.

I need a Mosfet, and ca. 175W/250W Bassamp schematic. If you or somebody have an idea where and what, i would be grateful. :D

9. Thor

Just saw this, I will email the guy I know amd see what he has.

Give me a couple of days.

T

10. xadaiy

xadaiy

Oct 8, 2006
    Thanks!
    I have time :))

11. Thor

My guy didn't have that one. You can buy it, but I was hoping to find a free copy.

Bump.

Anybody else have access to this ? ??

(Also, be sure to PM Jerrold Tiers as I suggested)

12. xadaiy

xadaiy

Oct 8, 2006
    Thanks anyway!

I did it, but he didn't answer.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2021