1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anyobody rent/play in Tokyo before?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassista, Oct 3, 2019.

1. bassista

bassista

Jan 29, 2007
    Hey!
    I'm having trouble finding a place that rents electric basses in Tokyo. I've had many replies from stores saying they don't rent and even googling it is not helping much so far.

- Could somebody recommend a place where I could rent a bass?

- I bought a converter that changes the three prong power plug (2 lines plus a ground - Canada) to a double line plug. Canada has 120V and Japan has 100V - will my pedal board have enough juice with the 100V power supply.

Any tips are much appreciated - thanks so much

byoung93888 likes this.
  2. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Mike Lull Basses, Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, SIT Strings
    Maybe contact danny at bass japan direct. I know he’s a TB member but googling his site/reverb page and getting hold of him through that would be faster. He’s in Tokyo and could probably help.

byoung93888 likes this.
  3. bassista

bassista

Jan 29, 2007
    Thanks for the tip! Just emailed the site so hopefully they'll get back with some good news. Thanks!

byoung93888 likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021