Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anyone from Ireland?

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Rocker949, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Hi, I'm Mike from the U.S. I've been a member of the forum for a while, but have never posted. Over the holidays, I visited some close friends in Dublin (a guitarist and drummer). They've only been living there for a few months and are really looking hard for a bassist to complete their band. If anyone knows anything at all about how to get in touch with Irish musicians, I'd appreciate it. They play rock and do a lot of their own songs. But they're getting frustrated and just don't know exactly how to go about finding a bassist there.

I've spent a lot of time in this forum checking out cabs. Because of all the positive remarks I read about Schroeder cabs, I eventually decided to buy one. It sounds great. I was extremely impressed with the technical knowledge displayed in the posts I read.