1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Anyone from Ireland?

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Rocker949, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Rocker949

Rocker949

Apr 20, 2005
    Hi, I'm Mike from the U.S. I've been a member of the forum for a while, but have never posted. Over the holidays, I visited some close friends in Dublin (a guitarist and drummer). They've only been living there for a few months and are really looking hard for a bassist to complete their band. If anyone knows anything at all about how to get in touch with Irish musicians, I'd appreciate it. They play rock and do a lot of their own songs. But they're getting frustrated and just don't know exactly how to go about finding a bassist there.

I've spent a lot of time in this forum checking out cabs. Because of all the positive remarks I read about Schroeder cabs, I eventually decided to buy one. It sounds great. I was extremely impressed with the technical knowledge displayed in the posts I read.