1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Assistance needed from eden owners...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by charliefreak, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Hey,
    I have found some very good deals on the d410xlt. I need to know if I should jump on it. Should I go 4ohms or 8ohms? I soon plan on amplifying it with a world tour head (wt800?). Let me know how I should handle this!

W

2. bassdaddyfive

bassdaddyfive

Feb 12, 2009
    Kenosha Wi.
    You can't go wrong with Eden electronics, if it is what you need for the type of music you are playing. I used Eden equipment for many years. The D410xlt and wt800 is a very good rig for just about any musical situations except for metal. I don't think it has enough grind for that type of music. I used a wt300 head and D210 cab for years, no problems.

3. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    with a WT800 you should g with an 8 ohm cab to get the max benefit

4. Lowest End

Lowest End

Mar 20, 2010
    Mass
    Funny you say that. As I mentioned in my other thread about 4x10's I tried this cab and compared it with a few others in its class (using the same amps and a variety of basses) and found it to have plenty of that midrange growl. In fact, I found it to have the most of those I tried (the XLT and then SWR's Goliath II, III and Sr.).

5. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I still love my 410XLT...though Bergies get most use.
    I have an 8ohm model.
    Sounds the very best when I add my 15 to it, but on its' own is great

6. Thanks guys! Cool of ya'll to help! I personally have tinkered with them at a local guitar store. I love the tone! I think I'll buy one at 8ohms for sure. Basically to leave options open for expanding my rig.

W