1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

B-100r ampeg rocket bass board connections

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sparky w, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Sparky w

Sparky w

Mar 15, 2018
    So I was checking my input jack solder connections on my amp and like an idiot forgot to take pics of where the wires are supposed to go back on the board. Does anyone have a clear pic of the power supply and solid state connections where they go back on the board thanks

2. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    The power supply has nothing to do with the input jack. What question are you really asking?

3. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
  4. Sparky w

Sparky w

Mar 15, 2018
    I know the power supply has nothing to do with input jack I took the board out and forgot where all the connections go thanks for help guys ampeg tech help hooked me up with the drawing I posted them below just in case this happens to someone else

Attached Files:

5. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz
    If you had said that instead of what you originally said, the question would have made sense. I don't think anybody got that you removes the boards from the chassis as you said you were working on the jack wires.

BadExample likes this.
  6. BadExample

BadExample

Jan 21, 2016
    Injiana
    Mentally, it's easiest to just say it's broke, or ask a numbnuts unrelated question and let the expert extract the details. I get this almost daily.

Bugeyed Earl and agedhorse like this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021