1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bass guitar for dummies audio cd?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by macroorcac, Jun 8, 2011.

1. macroorcac

macroorcac

Jun 2, 2011
    I've been looking all over the web about the bass guitar for dummies cd and hardly can't find anything for free. I bought this one almost 2 weeks ago and lost my audio cd. I find it really hard to study without hearing the tracks on the examples.

So, does anyone have this? Please i want to study bass. Replies will be waited thanks a lot.

2. bassbenj

bassbenj

Aug 11, 2009
    Don't have it.

You want to study bass for free? Start here:
    Wheat's BassBook 5.2: A Comprehensive Method & Resource for the Electric Bass Guitar

Download it and read it all!

However, we always recommend a few lessons to begin. STOP those "bad habits" BEFORE you learn them! A teacher can get you going on the right track fast. After that it's just up to practice.

3. macroorcac

macroorcac

Jun 2, 2011
    Thanks man. These bass guitar lessons has a lot to give.

4. 4stringpower

4stringpower

Jun 19, 2011
    Hi, i've been looking for this cd. I find this book really amazing so I just bought unknowingly lost the audio cd too. Does someone still have the audio cd? Please send them to me! =(

nicoleijohn@gmail.com

5. neillucas

neillucas

Apr 27, 2011
    I have this book and CD - if you can find a way or a site to upload it to so you can download it, or I can burn it disc and post you a copy.

6. evasandoval

evasandoval

Mar 16, 2012
    Hi all

I'm currently reading the bass for dummies book (1st edition) but unfortunately, I moved not a long time ago and lost the cd. It is very hard to follow the instructions without actually hearing the examples.
    If anybody could let say burn it and send it as mp3 files through yousendit or wetransfer, that would be AWESOME and I would forever grateful!! :help:

My e-mail is galadriel024@hotmail.com

7. djjackherer

djjackherer

Mar 11, 2012
    I need this cd as well if anyone can help ??

Many thanks

8. jmac

jmac

May 23, 2007
    Horsham, Pa
    I recommend Dropbox.