1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BassStringsOnline ...

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by tjh, Apr 5, 2015.

1. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    ... just a quick shout out to one of 'our own' who can do hot deals on more than strings .. many are not aware that Jason and staff are also available to supply us with several gear lines ...

I was a sales manager for a national fitness equipment company, and am always on the lookout to do my business with folk that 'do it right' ... I have been very happy with quotes from Jason, and recently picked up a GK cab from bassstringsonline.com ... his pricing, service, and communication through the process, are second to none, and heads above most ...

.. just another option that has not really been talked about in the 'Hot Deals' section ... ;)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  2. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    I've bought all of my strings from BassStringsOnline for the past two years. Great selection, great pricing, fast shipping, and awesome customer service the one time I had to call.

3. xbud

xbud Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Southwestern, PA
    Is there some special "Discount Code" or a specific contact we need to address our request to in order to receive these deals?

Thanks

4. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    Please register on BassStringsOnline.com . once you do so and I will set you up as a VIP to receive any special pricing automatically.

maevinj, tuba_samurai and Fred312b like this.
  5. shawshank72

shawshank72

Mar 22, 2009
    Canada
    Just made yet another one of those outstanding service deals with Jason.
    Texted my problem and what I needed and both solved in minutes.
    The way it should be.

steelbed45 and SLaPiNFuNK like this.
  6. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    Same, a few texts back and forth yesterday and I purchased a B Stock item at a very nice price.

shawshank72 and SLaPiNFuNK like this.
  7. BIGEJ2

BIGEJ2 Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Happy Valley, PA
    Just purchased a set a EBMM strings and some picks last night. Not much I know but I try to give Jason my business whenever possible.

SLaPiNFuNK likes this.
  8. SLaPiNFuNK

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    Every order is treated with the same priority regardless of quantity or cost!

Ryan L., dylanjohnson, Texan and 2 others like this.
  9. tedious1

tedious1

Feb 14, 2014
    Hey Jason, just tagged you to pass along a compliment for Justin. He was immense, set me up with separate shipping and billing addresses (I'm in Canada, and I understand you guys don't usually split the addressing for international, but I really appreciate it, I don't work in the town I live in, and all we have are PO boxes, so for me this was a godsend, as I can now get my order at work)

If that wasn't enough, I was just going through my cart, checking to make sure everything was in-stock and I didn't have anything you couldn't ship to Canada, when Justin called me back to let me know I had something in the cart (Ernie Balls) that you couldn't ship to Canada.

Proactive, verra verra nice...

I get the feeling I'll be tagging you on every order, I've placed two orders and each time someone has gone above and beyond, this time to prevent me from making an oopsie, the last time to minimize the effects of *MY* oopsie!

Kudos to you all. I thanked Justin, but that level of service needs to be brought to the attention of the boss...

10. SLaPiNFuNK

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    Thanks for taking the time to write!

Don't have a Justin but many times I've been called Justin so I'll assume that was us talking!

Always happy to do what I can to get you what you need!

gotfunk21 likes this.
  11. tedious1

tedious1

Feb 14, 2014
    '

LOL, wouldn't surprise me, my phone is about ready for a shot in the neck and replacement...

In any case, the sentiment still stands, give yourself a hearty 'attaboy'!:thumbsup:

SLaPiNFuNK likes this.
  12. SLaPiNFuNK

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    Thank you!

tedious1 likes this.
  13. geowis

geowis Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Hopewell, NJ
    I just contacted Jason about matching a 15% off from Sam Ash. I purchased a new Gallien Krueger MB800 through him. He not only matched the 15%, but exceeded it. Great stuff.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016