1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bayside 10/06 appearance w/Lincoln Brewster

Discussion in 'Ask Adam Nitti' started by aws1963, Nov 8, 2010.

1. aws1963

aws1963

Sep 3, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks for taking the time to come to Bayside this last weekend. I initially thought Norm would be with Lincoln, but the minute I saw that MM I knew something was up. Took me a while to recognize you with the hat on! :D Sure love the sound of that MM. It was fun to look around and see the expressions on the faces of the people when you did your solo piece. My son was sitting with his mouth open. Too cool. Unfortunately, I had a commitment and could not attend the clinic.

I purchased the Liminal CD and been burning it up all weekend. Awesome!

Thanks again. BTW, I am Steve Padilla's Brother in Law!

2. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    hey there, aws1963!

thanks for the kind words! i had a blast at bayside... everybody was so helpful and gracious there. thanks also for picking up 'liminal'. i'm thrilled you are enjoying it!

all the best to you,

adam

3. gzarruk

gzarruk

Aug 31, 2009
    did someone recorded that?? i would love to see that

4. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    MM? Musicman?

5. gzarruk

gzarruk

Aug 31, 2009
    yes, Adam sometimes uses a Music Man Stingray 5

6. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    yup, i have a black stingray 5 with a rosewood fingerboard that i love... just spoke to lincoln yesterday... hoping to maybe hook up with him on some more shows this year!