1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Become a Billionaire

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by peterbright, Mar 13, 2008.

1. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    Invent a GPS/Camera unit that mounts on zippers or panties so that it records the exact location & time where & when the zipper comes down or the panties come off & snaps a shot of whoever is present when it occurs. Extra bucks for audio, video & wireless transmission.

2. With a wireless upload to a blog?

3. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    Good idea.

4. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    sounds like a great way to get some discreet shots of the floor and/or kneecaps.

5. Haha. Worried about something?

6. Exactumally. Not like you can have it mounted on a gooseneck so it's pointed in the right direction...that'd be awkward in practice...no?

"Hey, is that a gooseneck mounted camera attached to your lunchbox entryway or are you happy to see me?"

"well........both actually"

7. Seriously tho Pete, given your background and help/ work /councelling that you do, I see your want for a device like this...and in theory it'd be awesome for a way to catalog and track disease transmission (that is where you were going with this, yes?)

But the "invasion of privacy" implications are too great...regardless of whether or not it could help someone...but I'm right there with you on your good intentions.

But hey, if you're offering a billion dollars, I'll get a prototype ready, toute suite. It'd be easy, really.
    Mini cam, power source, bluetooth transmitter, housing....done.

8. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    What is your background Peter?