1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Behringer pedals digital or analog??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bass4lyf, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Bass4lyf

Bass4lyf

Nov 1, 2008
    Sydney
    Are those Behringer stompbox pedals digital or analog??

2. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    Both

3. Bass4lyf

Bass4lyf

Nov 1, 2008
    Sydney
    ok, to be more specific, wat is the ble100 limiter/enhancer?
    im guessing its digital yea?

edit=yea thats what i meant=thanks phatbass

4. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    England
    Probably not, digital compressors/limiters are usually only found in multi-fx units.

5. You mean enhancer, not expander :) (an expander is a different kettle of fish). As far as I know it's analogue.

I have one and it's not a bad pedal when I need compression live - certainly very good bang for the buck.

6. René_Julien

René_Julien

Jun 26, 2008
    Belgium
    Their tubes are digital.

7. Bass4lyf

Bass4lyf

Nov 1, 2008
    Sydney
    yea soz ENHANCER! ive got too many things on my mind and get mixed up.

Yea ive got a zoom b2 multi fx pedal and it has a heavy compression setting that i usually use because i like/need alot of compression and its digital...im guessing, and i dont like the sound of it at all, colours my sound sooo much and its bad. So im looking for an analog compressor but cant spend much as im also looking for another bass to add to my collection. Ive read reviews on the behringer limiter/enhancer pedal and most of them have said good things, some have even claimed that it sounded better than the boss version (hard to beleive) but yea, i wanna give it a go.

Thanks guys for answering my q's!