1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Best Converter for Roland GK-3B

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Kieran Clifford, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Kieran Clifford

Kieran Clifford Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2018
    New York
    Hey there everyone. So I just acquired a GK-3B and a GI-20 that I put on my Warwick 6 string Corvette. The GK-3B works well and I have it within the recommended spec by Roland. The only problem is the GI-20 is pretty slow in terms of tracking. I know about the cycles per second and how the B string will never be latency free due to the algorithm that roland/boss use to calculate the pitch. Is there anything else out there that matches the half rack unit form factor and has better tracking, as I'm going to be using this live with my school's pep band. In this situation, we play in arenas from time to time, and a gym 80% of the time, so low latency, the small form factor are key. Also I plan on triggering most of my sounds via softsynths on my computer, so USB MIDI compatibility is important. Thank you to any of you who can help!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020