Bleeding through's bassist

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I just seen them friday night with dimmu borgir Friday in cincinnati. I never heard them on cd but live man cant that guy tear it up.
  2. xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    to bad they are a terrible band.
  3. to some bleeding through might be a ****ty band, but in the hardcore world, bleeding through is a band to be reconed with. if you dont like them thats your opinion, but leave your opinion to yourselves, because they are doing what they want and thats playing music for a living and thats more than most people out there. so give them props for that.
  4. "the brutal and dynamic dance floor drive of bassist Ryan Wombacher" -Ryan Downey, is a great way to discribe bleeding through's bassist. "Bleeding Through has arrived to stake their claim as heir to the legacy of the heavy metal forefathers of yore. Think we're kidding? Think this is just a bunch of hardcore kids playing at the metal game? Well, there's a few believers you should talk to, then. You'll have to argue with the guys in The Haunted, for starters. And you'll be challenging the throngs of sweat-soaked and satisfied metal-bred legions who've see Bleeding Through perform live. Just take one listen to the tightly wound, convincingly proficient, brutally pummeling and absolutely devastating sound of "This Is Love, This Is Murderous" and there'll be no need for further convincing." -Ryan Downey
  5. demolition

demolition Guest

Jul 5, 2003
    How do you like them apples!!!!!! :spit: ,put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!,I'll tell you that,I'll say I can !!!!.
    You have got to be kidding me,come back and talk to us in 10 years and see whos still be looked up to as a bass player,these bands will be long gone and their members will be workin at Sam Ash or Guitar Center if their lucky.