Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Boss Br-1200

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Dr. D, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Dr. D

Dr. D Loaded For Bear

Jan 13, 2005
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Anyone interested, Roland (Boss) announced at the Namm 2005 a new recorder. It is a Br-1200, From all the specs, it is the prefect accessory. No I don't work for them, but I bought one last evening, and it should be shipping by the end of the month. Musiciansbuy.com has it at a really great price. I downloaded the manual yoeterday, and printed it (364 pages) It is loaded with great features, and is much easier to use then my current Br-532. I plan to sell this the end of the month.

By the way if you want to find out about the features, download the manual from Roland.uk. The roland.us website doesn't even have much of a page on it. Roland.uk as well as most of the Uk sites usually have things like this before the US market. I will be posting a review when I have gotten and tested it.