Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bravo HDTV

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mac_the_sac, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Anyone else get this channel? There have been some phenomenal concerts on here the past few weeks, Joe Zawniul, his basst player is killer! I forget his name though. Marcus Miller, and Bobby McFerrin. McFerrin does a duet with Richard Bona, is is so sweet. Bona is an amazing singer as well as bassist.

2. Hmm, is this the same channel as Bravo? Or is it something different? The only one I'm aware of having is Bravo. If it's one and the same, then you gotta tell me what time those concerts play!

3. I dont beleive its the same, and the concerts are usually on at like 4 in the morning. I have tivo though so i can record them and watch at my leisure. :hyper:

4. Ahh, that's too bad then. But I do get some little Canadian chanel called ArTV, which is supposed to deal with art I guess. Every Thursday morning around 6-7:00 AM they play an old show from the Montreal Jazz Fest. I guess they have a series of vids or something from 80s Jazz fests, but anyways, some cool bands are up there. I'm just waiting for Jaco to pop up one morning!