1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bridge

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GeezerB, Oct 10, 2019 at 4:54 AM.

1. GeezerB

GeezerB

Nov 5, 2013
    Hi, i have a1984 Bc Rich eagle bass nj series neckthrough and i want to replace the old bridge, what model/brand will fit, thanks

2. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    Gotoh or badass bridgee

3. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

from the pics i saw online: looks like any bridge would work --- plenty of room to accommodate any design. someone else can suggest an 'exact' drop-in replacement if that's what you want.

what's the issue(s) with the current bridge? thanks.

4. UntitledUser

UntitledUser

Sep 18, 2019
    for accurate answer about an "exact fit" that will drop-in exactly, if you don't get a direct answer in this thread... I think that you could measure the holes distance of your bridge/body screws and send a mail to a couple of famous hardware builders to ask if they have model of that spec (or browse their website and searching for the technical drawings of each bridge, often posted as a pdf in the same bridge page).

5. Clark Dark

Clark Dark

Mar 3, 2005
    earth
    Can you post a pic of the bridge that is or was in the bass?