Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Hawkizzle, May 29, 2005.

1. Hawkizzle

May 21, 2005
    I bought a Fender Standard Jazz Bass and looking at reviews on them the Bridge is not good, so I've decided to buy a new bridge! but which ones would you suggest? If this is the wrong part of this forum im sorry but i saw bridge stuff on here and thouhgt this would be the right one.
  2. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    No problems with fender bridges either...I have 3 of them and they're all fine.

If you're gonna spend your money on aftermarket parts, go and buy new pickups. That's where you'll really notice the difference.
  3. Hawkizzle

May 21, 2005
    Ok thank you! Most the reviews i saw for some reason had bad reviews on the bridges but i didnt think they would have made that much difference! Im thinking about saving up for new pickups!
  4. fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    I have a 01 mim j and after replacing the Pups and now the neck (i got me a fretless warmoth :) ) i'm gonna replace the bridge with an american bridge cause its pretty much immobile now and i just like the construction better. it just seems more heavy duty.