1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Cabinet for Home Practice with Fender Rumble 150 Head.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Airnotes, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Airnotes

Airnotes

Sep 25, 2013
    I want to purchase a home practice amp but I do not want a combo. I like the Fender Rumble 150 Head idea but what cabinet would be good for home practice.

I do not want a combo amp, I like the idea of just practicing with the head alone, and then I can use the cabinet when I want to practice without headphones.

Any ideas? One cabinet to cover all sound spectrums, I know asking a lot but a solo cabinet I guess you could say.

2. Woodstockz

Woodstockz

Sep 23, 2011
    San Diego, Ca
    You might look int this:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/low-cost-diy-practice-coffeehouse-tweeterless-110-[long]-736360/

3. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    If size and wieght make no difference, than the Fender Rumble 410 cab is perfect. Highly praised by those that own it.

If you need a great sounding cab that is both light and small in size but huge in sound, the Fender Rumble 112 Neo cab can't be beat. I have a Rumble 350 and run two of these when I need them or just one when I don't.

4. Airnotes

Airnotes

Sep 25, 2013
    Thanks

5. hsech

hsech Work hard. My Social Security needs a raise. Gold Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Central Iowa
    If it's home practice, a good lite cab would be an Eden EX112 cab.

6. Airnotes

Airnotes

Sep 25, 2013

Thanks. Perfect.