1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cakewalk Music Creator 3 for my computer?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by scorpionldr, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Hey guys I've got a Toshiba T2400 laptop with 1.83 gigs of processor, .99 gigs ram, Genuine Intel CPU. The only thing that makes me nervous about purchasing Cakewalk for it is the fact that it's centrino. I hear it's pretty good, and the computer itself doesn't give me any problems, but does anyone know if it'll work right?

2. laboitenoire

laboitenoire

Jul 5, 2006
    It should work fine. That computer is pretty close to top-notch for the processor, which is what matters most in audio editing.

3. yes well, these days I plan on using the computer A LOT with Cakewalk in particular, as I am intending on beginning an experimental midi-based project. anyone can throw out the term "pentium processor", and I immediately begin to tense up because centrino has been made to look like such a nightmare.