1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Candy Cola

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Definitely, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Definitely

Definitely Banned

I've been looking to refinish my p bass in candy cola, but no matter how hard I look I just can't find a colour code or anywhere I can buy the colour. Anyone know and can tell me the code or how I can get an accurate representation of the colour? I've heard it's a copper undercoat with a red overcoat, but I don't know what shade or anything to go by. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

2. Billy K

Billy K

Nov 5, 2009
    North Bay Marin
    I had my P bass done last year in this color.It is awsome.Maybe you can call Van Nuys and see if they will sell you some or tell you where you can buy some.
    wilkinsguitars.com

3. Definitely

Definitely Banned

Thanks I'll try it out, it's just such an awesome colour. Any pics of yours?

4. Billy K

Billy K

Nov 5, 2009
    North Bay Marin
    This is all I got.My buddy is a master at taking the shot at just the right time,the finger is too funny.I didn't want to send it to Wilkins because of that. I need to get some good close up in the natural sun light.