Carvin LB76P. 600.00/trade.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 73jbass, Nov 1, 2004.

1. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Nice clean Carvin 6 string that I got on a trade last week. And, again, I decided that I'm not a 6 string player. Translucent Blue,rosewood board, no fretboard inlays,and black hardware.Equipped with a single MM humbucker, and a j bass pu in the neck position.The bass was played very little ,with only a few very light marks on the clearcoat.Nothing that cant be buffed out.It's also equipped with their piezo bridge.3 way tone controls with volume,j/hb pan,and piezo magnetic pan.There is a coil switch for the humbucker also. 600.00 get it shipped to your door.Open to trades on this one also. Throw something at me, you never know.I wouldn't mind a mij 75 reissue jazz, or a mij 60's reissue jazz.SWR 350 or similar amp. Pics will be up later today.

2. Jaye

Jaye

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    I have a Carvin LB75P that I might be willing to swap for the sixer if you are interested. Let me know.

3. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    you gots a pm!

4. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    bump.

5. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Pics? Please? :cool:

6. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Price lowered to 550.00 and I'll cover the shipping.

7. Melbass

Melbass

Oct 15, 2004
    Pics?

I have a Fender MIJ 60's reissue blue flower strat I would be willing to trade? :bassist:

8. Melbass

Melbass

Oct 15, 2004
    I was able to go to a music store and play a 6 string bass this weekend. WOW is that a wide neck! It was a Ibionez. I do not know how the width compairs to a Carvin, but, HOW do you reach all that way across the neck without hitting other strings?

I know, I know practice. :bassist:

Still, WOW.

9. Tajimodo

Tajimodo

Feb 1, 2004
    Shrewsbury, MA
    Photos?

Thanks