Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Carvin LB76P. 600.00/trade.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 73jbass, Nov 1, 2004.

1. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Nice clean Carvin 6 string that I got on a trade last week. And, again, I decided that I'm not a 6 string player. Translucent Blue,rosewood board, no fretboard inlays,and black hardware.Equipped with a single MM humbucker, and a j bass pu in the neck position.The bass was played very little ,with only a few very light marks on the clearcoat.Nothing that cant be buffed out.It's also equipped with their piezo bridge.3 way tone controls with volume,j/hb pan,and piezo magnetic pan.There is a coil switch for the humbucker also. 600.00 get it shipped to your door.Open to trades on this one also. Throw something at me, you never know.I wouldn't mind a mij 75 reissue jazz, or a mij 60's reissue jazz.SWR 350 or similar amp. Pics will be up later today.

2. Jaye

Jaye

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    I have a Carvin LB75P that I might be willing to swap for the sixer if you are interested. Let me know.

3. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
  4. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
  5. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Price lowered to 550.00 and I'll cover the shipping.

6. Melbass

Melbass

Oct 15, 2004
    Pics?

I have a Fender MIJ 60's reissue blue flower strat I would be willing to trade? :bassist:

7. Melbass

Melbass

Oct 15, 2004
    I was able to go to a music store and play a 6 string bass this weekend. WOW is that a wide neck! It was a Ibionez. I do not know how the width compairs to a Carvin, but, HOW do you reach all that way across the neck without hitting other strings?

I know, I know practice. :bassist:

Still, WOW.