1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

check out my new band!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by skeptikal, Apr 22, 2009.

1. skeptikal

skeptikal

Jan 24, 2008
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This is the first legit original band I've 'started'. Along with the guitar player. The recordings suck they were from a little handheld Zoom or MAUDIO recorder I believe, don't remember. Warwick > Markbass combo > Mic of the recorder. Hopefully we'll be able to use the jam space's "recording system" which has the room mic'ed.

The songs are just me, the guitar player, and the drummer putting riffs together to attract a singer. It's hard to find a singer. Everyone wants to scream in Fort Wayne (damn metal bands).

Ignore the 'Jam Session' I was goofing off and realized I can't slap or pop haha.

Hope you enjoy! Comments / Suggestions / "That **** sucks" are appreciated as well! The guitar player has a thing for zeppelin / alice in chains.

www.myspace.com/neckriddle

2. shades990

shades990

Apr 1, 2009
    This could be pretty good if you found a good vocalist! On Untitled 1, I don't feel like the 'answer' in the chorus sounds quite right. Let's say the chorus has it's eight measures, ABABABAB. the B part is alright in itself, but I would devise a C and a D... ABACABAD.