1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check out my newest music venture!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by TheMarkV, Apr 12, 2015.

1. TheMarkV

TheMarkV

Feb 23, 2009
    PA
    Hello TB,
    Just wanted to share my newest music project with you all and see what everyone has to say. Constructive feedback is definitely appreciated. Unfortunately there's not much on the bass front. My girlfriend and I have been working with limited equipment at the moment, so we have done only acoustic guitar and midi. She sings and I make the music. There is a huge variety of tone and mood in the songs so if you hear one track you don't like, please click over to another one before dismissing the page completely. I feel like theres something there for everyone. (A lot of them are stories and some are just for the sake of fun). Your feedback is really valuable as we are still just starting out. Seriously, let me know what you think. I know the community here is always super helpful and supportive.

Music | Bengal Cat

Thank you all again, much love.

2. Good for preproduction/demo. I like it but it sounds very unnatural for me. Everything quantized and sounds dead, there is no performance except the voice. Programming is a really boring thing and making good programmed drums is harder and gets more time than record real kit. But if you don't have a drummer you don't have a choice :)

So songs are ok but you can sound far better with a good producer.

3. TheMarkV

TheMarkV

Feb 23, 2009
    PA
    Thank you so much for your feedback. That's actually what we're working on at the moment (polishing up what we have and finishing up a couple more tracks to get ready for some studio time). And actually there will be another track up that will have guitar and vocals both live but still with some midi to compensate our lack of equipment at the moment. (we are living in Romania temporarily). So if you feel inclined, check back in a day or two and hear out the new track also, it might be more to your tastes.