Cheney's got a Gun!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Marley's Ghost, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Phil Mastro

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    Hehe, that's pretty funny.
  2. HA!

That was pretty good, Thanks!
  3. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I haven't listened to it yet but from the title, it's a song that had to be written.

brad cook
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    BTW, if anyone asks, I was never involved in this convo, and it would be wise for you to have never been involved either:

brad cook
  5. Thats very funny... that will teach that guy, when you go bird hunting there are certain things you dont do and getting in front of someones line of sight with a shotgun is not one of them! :p

This is a quote from the man that got shot at 30 yards with bird shot in the face neck and chest

"He's a great shot. He's very safety conscious. This is something that unfortunately was a bad accident and when you're with a group like that, he's safe or safer than all the rest of us."

6. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    True dat! I'm always very conscious of where people are when I take a people pig hunting on my land. There's a lot of thick mesquite that's easy to lose people in and some hunters of lesser experience tend to get ahead of the group not realizing how dangerous that can be.

brad cook
  7. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
  8. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i see this being closed very soon
  9. Thta is funny as heck. Its so catchy, I will probably be singing it all week now.....Dick Cheney's got a gun, Cindy Shean better run.......
  10. dharma

dharma Srubby wubbly

Oct 14, 2005
    Monroe, Louisiana
    It's now my background, usurping a pic of elmo hanging himself with the nike swoosh and "just do it" underneath his limp body.
  11. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
  12. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
  13. Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
  14. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    As the former OCCOTPA (official conservative columnist of TPA) I have no problem with it. I've also enjoyed listening to newsman who wouldn't know which end of the shotgun to point. And the closest they've been to quail hunting is Pheasant under glass at the country club. When they show me their expertise while talking about "shotgun bullets" I find that worth a few chuckles too!:D
  15. Greg Clinkingbeard

Greg Clinkingbeard

Apr 4, 2005
    Kansas City area
    Setup and repair/KRUTZ Strings
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  16. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    This tune really grows on you. ;)