Chrous Pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Dr. Herman, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Dr. Herman

Dr. Herman

Aug 11, 2004

I am on the look out for a chorus pedal. Could you guys perhaps recommend some? If you can list some that are good in different price categories. And name the pro/cons of them.

best regards

2. Mark Gollihur

Mark Gollihur Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 19, 2000
    Gloucester County, NJ
    Owner/President, Gollihur Music LLC
    My favorite was always the Peavey Bi-Amp Bass Chorus, if you can find one. Had a nice dual output so you could leave the low end uncolored, and the chorus was very sweet. No longer made, but still appears here and again on eBay.
  3. troll

Aug 31, 2000
    Chicago area
    I've always really liked the Boss chorus. Simple, cheap, and a really good range of sounds. Clean as can be sitting in your signal chain too.

4. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I use the Fulltone ChoralFlange. It's expensive, but it sounds incredibly warm for a chorus, is very, VERY versatile, makes your bass sound exactly like your bass (but on chorus), and is true bypass. :hyper:
  5. DanGouge

May 25, 2000

If you don't want to spend too much, it's hard to go wrong with the Boss. I've had mine for some seven years or so.
  6. TOOL460002

TOOL460002 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Santa Cruz CA
    TC Electronics Chorus/Flanger

if you want to drop like 300 its probably the best pedal you can get for either effect plus its got an xlr out so you can use phantom power and not have to mess with power adaptor cables or 9v batteries.
  7. i just use the regular CH-1 guitar chorus and it sounds fine.