Cigar appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Viviuos, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    To all cigar smokers.
    What is your favorite, and why?

Mine is Eileen's Dream by CAO. The flavor is incredible, burned nice and even, and didn’t get hot until about the last two inches or so.
  2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I had my first cigar today... was $1. I was at the reggae fest... and was like "meh... what the hell?" and had myself my first smoke/cigar.

i liked it.

I've tried cigarettes... i dont like the way they make my throat feel... all tense and stuff.... but cigars are good things.
  3. Like every night almost during summer last year my bro, Casey and I sat in the hottub and had a cigar. Eh, haven't had one in almost a year, but there was some good ones I had. This one, was like $5 and like 3 feet long and it was horrible.
  4. JTbass

Jul 2, 2004
    Asutin TX
    I Became friends with the owner of Palacio in downtown Austin. He turned me on to cigars. The ones I realy like are Arman cigars from Honduras but they cost 15 bucks a pop(for the largeest ones). I like Cohibas and Habanas also as long as they are from Cuba. I havent had a cigar in a few months cause I'm broke these days. Last fall I came home and my dog had chewed up one of my cigar cutters. I found pieces of the blade in the living room. :rollno:
  5. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    I usually smoke White Owls but if I can get my hands on them, I pay the extra money for Romeo Y Julietas. I only smoke cigars when I'm with my college buddies, and we only smoke cigars maybe once or twice a month. A nice cigar every once in a while is a great way to just relax and chill out for an evening, especially after a particularly stressful time (that Romeo after my last final exam for the semester was quite nice).
  6. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    You sure it was cigar? i mean... it was reggae... i mean... you sure it wasnt something else:)

I gave up cigz 3-4-5-i forgot how many months ago... cigar once in a while is not too bad... i like them... especially if they are good cigars... i will stop on what i like now... because its pg13 forum:)

MMMMMMM r&j's i wish i could find romeo & juliets in thinner size... bullies are nice but kinda big:)
  7. Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska

Totally agree with that. Its nice to sit down and go Ahhhhh once in a while
  8. Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    I’m not a fan of big cigars, I like to ones that only take about 10-15 minuets to smoke. Anything longer then that is just too much tobacco for me. And I’m a slow smoker, so that helps.
  9. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Romeo y Juiletas are good.

Dunhills are better if you have the scratch, but they are three times more expensive so there you go. Cohibas are great also, but very pricey.
  10. Dutch Masters. I'm joking.