CL Things that make you go huh?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by frnjplayer, Apr 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. frnjplayer

frnjplayer

Feb 3, 2014
    I'm sure there is an opportunity here for the right person.....

Midget Musicians Needed (Downtown)

Hi, my name is David and I want to start a band. The idea came to me in a dream last night. I am regular size and would like to find midgets to fill the following roles;

Lead guitar
    Drums (position filled)
    Bass

The name of the group will be "David IS Goliath". I play rhythm guitar and I like it dark and chunky so some sort of metal or maybe even punk should be the direction of the band. I have several ideas for song names too so we just need to make them and we'll be famous. I'm not very good so you don't need to be but better is always better my dad used to say. Now that I think about it, he was always buttering a piece of bread when he said that so he may have been saying butter is better but in this case we'll stick with better is better because better just has to be better in the end right? Anyhow, hit me up if you're a midget who wants to be in this band. Thanks.

Midget Musicians Needed

zoonose likes this.
  2. ONYX

ONYX

Apr 14, 2000
    Michigan
    Sounds like "David" may have some issues with psychedelic chemicals.

ZonieBass, db59 and Microbass like this.
  3. Dark and chunky midgets? I think a special interest group may be picketing his mom’s house soon.

4. Michedelic

Michedelic MId-Century Modern

Maybe he failed the auditions here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    upload_2019-4-19_10-41-15.jpeg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  5. Ostie

Ostie

Aug 1, 2018
    Mid MI
    Two words: Spinal Tap

6. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    He was probably too tall to even get a head in the door :smug:

7. This is epic. I also feel like this thread has potential for an all things ebay/reverb/CL weird & wonderful

8. micguy

micguy

May 17, 2011
    I'm 6'2" - was 6'3" at my tallest. If I keep shrinking an inch every few decades, I'll qualify in about 1000 years.

9. redwingxix

redwingxix

Oct 21, 2015
    detroit
    He already found a drummer?!?!?!?

I've spent years looking for drummers and this guy finds a midget drummer that is willing to play in his midget dream project?

What the hell?

Also, I'll lay two to one odds that the bass player brings a Mustang or Jaguar to the audition.

LBS-bass likes this.
  10. He needs a bag of flaming poo on his front door.

11. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

:)

12. frnjplayer

frnjplayer

Feb 3, 2014
    I'm guessing there's a difference in criteria. You want a drummer. He wants a midget that will hit things.

redwingxix likes this.
  13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021