Claypool on CNN?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone see it? I just found out about it today (it happened monday).

And if so, does anyone have that interview on their computer, or where I can get it?

Kaz :rolleyes: :smug:
  2. I saw it, and to find the interview, go to, and go to the Bull Board, someone posted a link to it on there.
  3. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Yeah thats were I caught up with it last night.

You didn't miss much Kaz. It was like 3min. long and was your basic "How'd yopu come up with the album name, how are you dealing with all the great response at your shows, etc." type questions. No big deal. Still it was kind of bizarre to see him on there.

I'll check the history on my PC when I get home if you can't find it before then. ;)
  4. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001

...and while you're at the Bull Board, tell Dick Rush to quit blocking my URL! Tell him that the Bull Boarder "Negative Creep" was only having fun, has learned his lesson and is very sorry. What I did wasn't that bad and I've never seen anybody booted for so long.

Oh, sorry for the tangent y'all can have your thread back.

5. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Theres a preexisting Les Claypool thread in the FAQ. This shouldve been added to that, so Im gonna close this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.