1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Collecting Old Music TV Shows

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by basscat85, Jun 6, 2014.

1. basscat85

basscat85

Feb 14, 2010
    Im collecting full episodes of some old music shows that aired on TNN and other channels way back in the 80s and 90s. I already have a pretty nice collection of these type shows, but am looking to add to them. I can transfer VHS to DVD. If anyone out there happens to have any of these shows, Id love to get copies or borrow them, and in exchange I can make you a DVD copy. Some of the shows Im interested in are: Fire on the Mountain, New Country, American Music Shop, Renos Old Time Music, old episodes of Austin City Limits, Marty Stuart Show, CMTs Life & Times Of... series, At The Ryman with Ricky Skaggs series, The Marty Party (Marty Stuart), Porter Wagoner Show, Wilburn Bros Show, Buck Owens Show, Johnny Cash Show, Dolly Parton Show (1977), Nashville Now, Pop Goes The Country, Nashville On The Road, & Hee Haw. Please PM me if you want to contribute to my collection!

2. basscat85

basscat85

Feb 14, 2010
    Bump

3. basscat85

basscat85

Feb 14, 2010
    Bump

4. Darth Handsome

Darth Handsome Banned

Oct 1, 2010
    Winnipeg
    Let me know when you have some Tales of the Gold Monkey.

5. basscat85

basscat85

Feb 14, 2010
    Bump

6. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

Didn't you mean to say Cop Rock?

7. basscat85

basscat85

Feb 14, 2010
    Anyone out there have any old vhs tapes of any of these shows listed above that would like to share with me, I will be glad to put them on DVD for you.

8. Funky Ghost

Don Kirshners Rock Concert, Bill Graham Presents, Midnight Special... I had it good as a kid :)

9. Darth Handsome

Darth Handsome Banned

Oct 1, 2010
    Winnipeg
    Sooooo we're bumping and still no Tales of the Gold Monkey????

10. Funky Ghost

Pace yerself cowboy. You don't wanna burn out too fast.

11. nukes_da_bass

nukes_da_bass Banned

Feb 19, 2006
    west suburban boston
    Tales of the gold monkey.

I'd hit that.