1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

College admissions interviews

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Alex, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I'm sure many of you guys have done one. Any tips or stories of weird questions or anything? I have a really important one in about a week and I am kind of tweaking out. Any help is appreciated.

2. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Just remember that you are interviewing the school, as well as them interviewing you. Come up with a set of questions to ask regarding things that are important to you. Sometimes you get lost in trying to get into a school, rather than seeing if the school is worth you getting into.

3. I've never had to attend an interview when applying to a college. I guess I'm that good. :smug: Or that I go to crummy schools. :D Is it a music school or a "regular" college?

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Howdy Alex

Colleges/University's tend to look with great favoribility upon applying students who have a plan for what they want out of their education as well as its real world application. Go in and sell the very best of yourself. All the best ! :)