1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Custom Stammie on it's way...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by polic, Apr 12, 2006.

1. polic

polic

Apr 11, 2006
    Hey guys, just wanted to share my excitement with you. For quite some time I've been shopping around for a custom 5 string bass. I've spoken to some big time/legendary builders (who shall remain nameless) that infact make awesome basses but even with standard features still cost well over $3,000.00 The search has ended. If you want a custom bass made to your exact specs, even down to the type of metal the screws should be (so to speak) then you want Chris Stambaugh to build your bass. A friend of mine has a B-E-A-utiful 6 string that's looks,sounds and feels amazing. Hence me choosing a Stambaugh bass. The countdown is on and in just one more month my bass will be shipped and the groove monster in me will truly be unleashed. Wanna know the price??? Give me a holla.

2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    i'd suggest reviewing the CUP.

3. polic

polic

Apr 11, 2006
    ???

4. polic

polic

Apr 11, 2006