1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Custom strap sources?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by TheWoodShed, Dec 30, 2011.

1. I want a custom strap- black leather. I just want it 42" from hole to hole, with hoes big enough that I don't have to ream them out from strap-locks. I don't want any adjust-thingies on the end. I just want a nice soft comfortable 2 1/2 strap.

Past that, a nice custom job would be nice but not necessary- something you don't see everyday if custom. Maybe my initials. These look nice and I love the style but I don't thnk they will do a fixed length for me.

Suggestions?

2. Have you ever heard of longhollow leather? Guy named Phil down here in TN makes them by hand and he'll make you a custom leather one most likely. I just got one as a present for christmas, Long Hollow Leather Home Page

amazing straps.. Practiced for 5 hours with my band and a rather heavy bass without getting any shoulder or back pain.

3. AnchorHoy

AnchorHoy

Dec 29, 2008
    New Jersey
    Double Treble

Very Satisfied customer here

Nick can make you whatever you want, from mild to wild. All work is done in-house by the owner. Many other possibilities besides those shown on the website. Send him an e-mail or give him a call

4. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Most hoes come already reamed out, so that shouldn't be an issue.

5. tylerwylie

tylerwylie

Jan 5, 2008
    Dunwoody, GA
    Lol. This.

6. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Song Surgeon slow downer. https://tinyurl.com/y5dcuqjg