David Eden E-series cabs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MakgMalorieBass, Jan 23, 2009.

1. MakgMalorieBass

MakgMalorieBass

Oct 30, 2007
    Nashville
    Hey guys,

I just bought a 10 year old WT-800 and looking to upgrade my GK cabs to something that will handle the God-send of Eden's tone!!

I'm talking to a guy on craigslist about some Eden E-series cabs (2) 210s and a 115.

Have any of ya'll played with these? I currently play with a 15 and a 210 and i like it, but for space purposes, would the 2 210 cabs be rad? I run through a bad A PA system, but still run stage volume...

just let me know,

Thanks,

Matt

2. Personally, I would be tempted to leave the 15's at home, and stack the 2 2x10's on end for a 4-in-line 4x10.

So, what are E Series cabs?

3. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    The *E* series cabs have already been discontinued.

4. murphy

murphy Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Canada
    Huh?
    They only just came out!!!

5. Yeah the E Series was suppossed to fill some kind of middle ground between the David Series and the Nemesis range.....................not sure that there is really that mach space in that middle ground but they did it and have subsequently decided to back out from continuing with them.

I don't think too many of them got out there so getting some feedback on them will be pretty rare.

6. MakgMalorieBass

MakgMalorieBass

Oct 30, 2007
    Nashville
    Yeah, I decided not to buy these cabs. It's Eden's take on "vintage" look and feel. I'm buying a 3 year old Ampeg SVT810-E from a guy for $300 so i'm practically stealing it from him!!!!

Thanks for helping me out guys. 2 of those cabs would've costed me $600 anyways!! who can't pass up a great condition 810 for 300 right??

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021