1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Demeter HBP 600

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by speyer, May 30, 2007.

1. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Just wondering if anyone has owned one of these beauties. I had to get rid of my HBP-1 a while ago that ran through a stewart 1.2, which I loved, and now I am thinking getting the hybrid amp. I always replaced the preamp tube in my hbp-1 with a good NOS tube for pure Tubey goodness:D makes a huge difference because the pre is so transparent.

It will be running an accugroove Tri112L most of the time, and occasionally two of them. I found that I almost never ran the stewart more than half-way, to give you an idea of the power I usually use.

Anyone ever played the HBP 600 through an accugroove cab?

Please share your thoughts on what I am sure is a great product. Any thoughts on the tone and power, pro/cons of the hbp 600 would be appreciated!!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021