Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Digitech BNX3

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by hvacfreak, Feb 15, 2004.

1. hvacfreak

hvacfreak

Feb 12, 2004
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah, I have one. I've had it for about 8 months maybe? I'm still loving it. It has a lot of great effects, works nicely as a headphone amp, and makes it easier to record into my computer(as it amplifies the signal, though now that I have GarageBand I don't need to worry about that)

there are some choppy and chunky effects on it, and sometimes I get little pops and clicks with the phrase sampler no matter how clean I recorded. But for the most part, it's an amazing device, and the Phrase sampler is a great practice tool.

3. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    hey wrong robot..is the fuzz on it usable? just want to use it rarely for a light fuzz for higher note solo-ing (not sure if i should've started a new thread in effects or hijack this one)

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    All the effects are usable, well...except maybe some of the really far out ones.

some of them sound better than others, but I think some of the best are the distortion/fuzz effects.