1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Discussion about: Effects FAQ for Commercial Users

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by grygrx, Feb 3, 2012.

1. adi77

adi77 Banned

Mar 15, 2007
    bombay
    whatever happened to people trying stuff before buying????? especially musical gear. i have never bought a piece of gear without trying it (except for the empress trem.. no regrets:)) ps. i live in india, limited availability of gear etc).. people can say all kinds of things about gear and it don't mean much to me till i try it out. sound samples can be misleading too, so how can we depend on hearsay??? the internet has made people buy a lot of stuff they may never use. try products firsthand if you wanna buy them (there is a real community beyond the one on the internet.... just saying)... i would obviously want to promote my own products if i had any, but that should be considered by the buyers in the first place.....so much importance should not be given to gear promo or the people behind it. IMO

2. Buchada Azeda

Buchada Azeda

Mar 25, 2009
    Brazil
    Sorry for posting here, but there's a spelling mistake in the title (Commerical instead of Commercial).

basquiat likes this.
  3. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Chamonix Mont-Blanc
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    To me if you are a commercial user and use this place as a means to promote your products - the least you should do is become a Gold Supporting Member. Like Doug from Darkglass. The Beat Buddy dude on the other hand...

4. Beatbuddy, lol