1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DIY pedalboard

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by accidentprone13, Jun 5, 2012.

1. just finished this puppy the other day. i'm pretty proud of it! as you can see by my pedals i kinda make a living off being thrifty, and making my own pedalboard was much cheaper!

the order goes output- loop station- tuner- harmonist- flange- chorus- boost- overdrive- input.

thinking about switching the harmonist and the chorus and seeing where that gets me.

anyways, enjoy my handy work!

Attached Files:

2. EricssonB

EricssonB

Apr 5, 2011
    CO
    Good DIY project. Been meaning to make one, but I've only got three pedals -- one's a looper that takes my GT-5 tone-sucker out of the chain -- so it's not practical.

May I suggest making it a Christmas tree? Don't forget the resistors.

ledredwaterclear_1.jpg

3. Um... what? :)

4. sure would make shows around the holidays feel more festive!

5. Bassmanbob

Bassmanbob Supporting Member

Nicely done.

6. tallchris

tallchris

Dec 19, 2010
    Seattle
    I'm actually putting together a new pedal board later today when I get home from work.

For the last few years I've just been using a piece of plywood I cut to fit my gear box that I found in my bandmate's garage. Spraypainted it blue and put velcro on it:

[​IMG]

I'm using additional pedals, and one of them (Thermionic TE-01) is WAY too big to fit on my current board. Got a suitcase off Ebay, gonna stop at the hardware store on my way home and put it all together tonight.