1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Does anyone try it out before

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by hkroy, Mar 15, 2008.

1. hkroy

hkroy

Nov 3, 2007
    Hong Kong
    the EBS WahOne, does anyone try it out before?

Seems it is a good wah pedal and can even simply change the mode to be a volume pedal.

Most important thing, the WahOne is come with a reasonable price~$199only

I am interested in it~so I need comment and review of this pedal.

those have tried it out or currently using it, I need your help..

2. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    If we are talking about women then yes.

3. WahOne is my favourite wah pedal, I use it extensively. Great palette of sounds, great quality, very good bypass. The only drawback is that the sweep is a bit shorter then in most other wahs, but you can calibrate wah's range with a knob.

4. cathal

cathal

Mar 21, 2007
    London, England.
    how is this compared to the boss wah?

5. hkroy

hkroy

Nov 3, 2007
    Hong Kong
    how is the WahOne compare to the BassIQ??

6. I found the WahOne to be pretty weak actually - a very subdued effect.

The BassIQ works on a totally different principle, and the filter itself is a very different beast - but I kinda understand why you want to compare them. The Hi-Q mode tips it's hat to the BassIQ Hi-Q mode as it uses the same type of filter that the BassIQ does, but to me it doesn't sound anywhere near as good.

The 'normal' wah mode and low pass modes (still don't know what the difference is!) are ok sounding, but even at extreme settings I found the impact of the effect completely lacking.