1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Does Squier Vintage Modified P-Bass Butterscotch Blonde exist?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BigBlueF6, Apr 10, 2017.

1. BigBlueF6

BigBlueF6

Aug 4, 2008
    I see a Squier P-bass online advertised as "Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass Butterscotch Blonde". However, the only other Squier butterscotch blonde P-bass I can find is an Affinity in the “P Bass Beginner Guitar Pack” which I am not interested in. I am NOT talking about the “Squier Classic Vibe Precision Bass '50s” which does come in a blonde color. The headstock in the advertisement picture is not clear enough to see all the writing. Did a "Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass” ever come in a Butterscotch Blonde and is not an Affinity?

Thanks.

2. There used to be a Vintage Modified Precision bass that was in "Amber" - soft maple body with Duncan Designed pickups, a black pickguard and maple neck. They no longer make this bass. I have heard nothing but good things about this bass

The do offer a Butterscotch Squier Affinity Precsion Bass as part of the starter pack. I have never heard about anyone reviewing that bass. It very looks similar however.

3. mc900ftj

mc900ftj

Jan 21, 2014
    Make your own...I did...:D FB_IMG_1507082268736.