1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

dual knob for Modulus

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by kyleivanblake, Jul 5, 2014.

1. kyleivanblake

kyleivanblake

Jun 3, 2014
    I'm trying to find out where I can buy a dual knob for a Modulus Q5 bass. It is one of the dual knobs that has treble and bass on two separate controls but on the same knob.

I have attached a picture. Can anyone help me identify this?

Attached Files:

• Knob.JPG
      Knob.JPG
      File size:
      194.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    It's EMG-esque flat top. I actually have the bottom half (pictured) and I believe Alpha Music stocks the other (...it's actually an AllParts component / packaging). Do you need both? I'll give you the bottom knob if required and snag the top knob over the next couple days. Just pay for the component and shipping. FWIW, the top knob is not domed as are the others.

Riis

3. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Best Bass Gear used to carry them.

4. kyleivanblake

kyleivanblake

Jun 3, 2014
    Did you see the picture? I believe I just need the top 1/2, the flat top knob. Can you link where I can buy this?

5. Zooberwerx

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    http://www.allparts.com/Metal-Knobs_c_567-1-3.html

If unsure about the separates, just contact their customer service dept.

Riis

6. kyleivanblake

kyleivanblake

Jun 3, 2014
    Thank you for your help. I was able to locate the all-parts part# you linked for $12. I just ordered the top and bottom together.

7. Zooberwerx

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Great! As mentioned, I have the bottom half sitting on my computer table if you ever need a spare.

Riis