Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EA Wizzy cover

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by BelfastBass, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Hi - does anyone know where I can order a soft cover for my Wizzy combo please? BTW - the Wizzy's a great little combo. Thanks......

2. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    I Emailed EA immediately after taking delivery of my iAMP Combo, same question. No response :scowl:

3. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"
    It is very unusaul to get no response. I apologize on behalf of EA.

Mike

4. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"

Have you tried Bob Gollihur?

http://www.urbbob.com/ea.html

Mike

5. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I generally get very quick, detailed responses to my e-mails to John or Gary. Maybe there is an issue with your or their e-mail server blocking your messages? You could try giving them a call.

I do know that they don't have covers for every iteration of the Wizzy. I own two of the unpowered Wizzy extension cabs, one with a top strap handle, and one with the side handles. After talkging to John about covers, I ended up having them made by Under Cover. John originally recommended them to make a cover for my CX-310 (for which EA never had an official cover made). I have also had them make a VL-208 cover for me (as EA has run out of them, I believe). They have specs for all the EA cabs.

Hope this helps, Tom.

6. Thanks Tom - just checked out the Under Cover website - their F1 covers look great.........have asked for a pricelist.

7. Just spoke to the gorgeous Kelli at Under Cover. She has assured me I'll have my cover in 3-4 weeks - watch this space!!!!

8. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Glad to hear that Under Cover is working out for you! Kelli has been a real pleasure to work with.

Tom.