EA Wizzy cover

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by BelfastBass, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Hi - does anyone know where I can order a soft cover for my Wizzy combo please? BTW - the Wizzy's a great little combo. Thanks......

2. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    I Emailed EA immediately after taking delivery of my iAMP Combo, same question. No response :scowl:

3. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"
    It is very unusaul to get no response. I apologize on behalf of EA.

Mike

4. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"

Have you tried Bob Gollihur?

http://www.urbbob.com/ea.html

Mike

5. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I generally get very quick, detailed responses to my e-mails to John or Gary. Maybe there is an issue with your or their e-mail server blocking your messages? You could try giving them a call.

I do know that they don't have covers for every iteration of the Wizzy. I own two of the unpowered Wizzy extension cabs, one with a top strap handle, and one with the side handles. After talkging to John about covers, I ended up having them made by Under Cover. John originally recommended them to make a cover for my CX-310 (for which EA never had an official cover made). I have also had them make a VL-208 cover for me (as EA has run out of them, I believe). They have specs for all the EA cabs.

Hope this helps, Tom.

6. Thanks Tom - just checked out the Under Cover website - their F1 covers look great.........have asked for a pricelist.

7. Just spoke to the gorgeous Kelli at Under Cover. She has assured me I'll have my cover in 3-4 weeks - watch this space!!!!

8. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Glad to hear that Under Cover is working out for you! Kelli has been a real pleasure to work with.

Tom.