1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS NEO-210

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by pierre, Oct 21, 2006.

1. pierre

pierre

Jun 3, 2005
    Médoc FRANCE
    Hello

I 'm searching an extension for my Ai

I see there's a 2x10'' 42 lbs(19 kg) 102db the price :hyper: :hyper: around 900 euros:crying:

I know this trademark is very good for eB and for doublebass ? Has anyone try this gear ?

Thanks for your reply

2. pierre

pierre

Jun 3, 2005
    Médoc FRANCE
    One more cabinet to see
    the glockenklang duo 2x 10'' 24 kg (52 lbs) existe en 4, 8 et 16 ohms
    sensib 100db 750 euros the light version 18.5 kg (41lbs) but 990 euros
    never discuss on TB

has someone try this ?

3. Ale

Ale

Jul 5, 2006
    Europe
    Endorsing Artist: IGiG Cases
    The Neo cabs are killer for DB ,
    Ive played alot with two NEO's , really great cabs , puncy , nice lows. And easy to transport of course !
    If you want something lighter and easier to handle , go with the Neo 110/112 combination , really nice.
    Anyways , You cant go wrong with a Neo cab .

4. I've got an EBS 1x12 Neo, and I like it a lot. Nice and even for double bass, sturdy but without the weight. 2x10's are usually a bit more bass accented, but the promo is that the Neo range is designed to be even for every cab?

5. pierre

pierre

Jun 3, 2005
    Médoc FRANCE
    every amp , you think ? :confused:

Have you ever try to the glockenklang space de luxe (seems excellent for doublebass) which is around the same characteristics (96db and glock 98 db) and price ; but a little heavier (11.5 kg/19.5 kg).

Both trademark have good reputation, but we don't see them a lot for doublebass :eyebrow: ?
    Thanks

6. Bonjour Pierre.
    I think both brands are mostly used in Europe, and may not be easily available on this side of the pond.
    That may explain they're less popular.
    David Friesen has (or had) a setup with Glockenlang cabs in Europe methinks.

7. bassist14

bassist14

Oct 17, 2005
    Germany
    bonjour pierre, if you can understand german: in this german db-forum:http://www.geba-online.de/forum.php4
    the ebs and especially glockenklang-cabs get good reviews

8. pierre

pierre

Jun 3, 2005
    Médoc FRANCE
    Guten Abend bassist14

wwow your profile with 5 DB very impressive.

Thanks for your reply. My Deutch is not very good but i can understand some words. I see on Geba but there's not so match on those cabinets. And no comparison between them or with amps that i know like GKMB or AI.

I search some more information and i will buy one. probably without having try it, but there's refund possible in most all case.

Thanks guys

9. bassist14

bassist14

Oct 17, 2005
    Germany
  10. bassist14

bassist14

Oct 17, 2005
    Germany
    bonsoir pierre,
    if you are still searching: there are 2 Glockenklang Acoustic Art MK 2 at german ebay at the moment

11. pierre

pierre

Jun 3, 2005
    Médoc FRANCE
    Thanks I go direct to find it.

12. pierre

pierre

Jun 3, 2005
    Médoc FRANCE
    Ach ich kann das nicht finden

Help bassist 14. Es wach kein spass ?

13. pierre

pierre

Jun 3, 2005
    Médoc FRANCE
    Merci beaucoup.

I don't understand why ebay don't find them with his research.