1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Eden 810RP?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Overdrive777, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Overdrive777

Overdrive777

May 29, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Endorsing Artist: Mesa/Boogie
    Anyone tried the new Eden 810RP?
    Looking for comments about the cab. How does it sound? Compared to the 810XLT and 410XLT?

Andreas

2. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    I can't speak for the 810...but recently I had the chance to use the Eden 610 XLT with a Eden WT 800 head at a job with around 550 to 600 people in the crowd, PA support, lots of other instruments on stage....all I can say is W-O-W!!!!
    Probably the best tone I've ever had.

3. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Bumping this up since I can't find any info on the cab. As a recent convert to large format cabs, I find this interesting. They've actually eliminated the 810XLT, so this rear ported, 1200 watt, 140 lb cab is their only 8x10.

I'm wondering if it might be closer in tone to the old T cabs which I tend to like better than the XLTs.

I noticed on thier endorsers page that this is what Watt is using.

610XLT vs D810RP: what say you?

4. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    I too, would love to hear one and play through one. I'd actually give my left #@# for one. Maybe I can afford a used one someday before I die. Eden stuff is still King in my book. Don't know what the future holds for them, but the stuff that is out now is still the best IMHO.

5. Xithias

Xithias

Jun 24, 2007
    Gijon (Spain)
    Here you have the WT800 with that 810RP...

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021