1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Editing old posts

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by mateybass, Oct 1, 2009.

1. I posted a message on the Stagg megathread some time ago, post number 88, regarding modifications to alleviate hum on the Stagg EUB. I have recently modified a newer Stagg and there have been changes to the components used which renders one of my instructions pointless. I have devised a different strategy to overcome this and wanted to edit my instructions in the post to reflect this but find that the edit function is not available to me on this post. It is available to me on later posts so I can only assume there is some sort of time limit to editing.

How can I edit post 88 so that the modification still works on newer instruments?

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Hello,

Thanks for your attention to detail :) You're right, there is a time limit on post modification. But, if you send the new post text to a moderator of the forum, they can edit the post accordingly.