1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Embed media album in a post

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by 5below, Jan 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 5below

5below

Jan 18, 2015
    Louisville, KY
    I created a media album of photos of a rebuild I am doing. I tried to embed the media in a post using the Media Gallery Embed feature. The post was a "Reply" to a thread I had started some time ago. Once I clicked the Media Gallery Embed button, I could see the photos. However, when I clicked "Post Reply" the photos disappeared from the post. Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. mix ranger

mix ranger

Dec 26, 2016
    In my case, I had just restarted the page, the photos appeared on page right after.

3. 5below

5below

Jan 18, 2015
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks, mix ranger. I have gone back to the page/thread many times, but with no luck. I opted for just posting 2 pictures in a later post.

4. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I think you were maybe missing a step, which is to actually click on the images that you want in your post? So click the 'camera' button to bring up your media items, then click each one that you want to include in your post. After you do that, you should see the [gallery] image tags in your post, like this:

If you were doing that and still don't see your images, send me a link to one such post and I'll take a look :)

Screenshot at Jan 11 14-01-30.

5. 5below

5below

Jan 18, 2015
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks, Paul. I'll give that a try. I certainly did not know I had to select - I thought I could just embed the entire gallery.

paul likes this.