1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ENKI double bass case - with video

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG] - NEW!' started by TonyP-, Aug 16, 2018.

1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Check out the ENKI cases. Not to heavy, great for local stage and flying.

ak56 and JimmyM like this.
  2. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    ND-ENKI.jpg

3. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    That's pretty nifty. Not that I have any interest in flying with two basses anymore, but it looks like a cool plane to stage solution for those who need two, and it would definitely beat walking through the airport with a double gig bag on your back. I used to do that and it was a nightmare.

TonyP- likes this.
  4. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    I still did (up to now) But I kind of like that stuff...(I do 230lb lat pulls so...I'm different in that respect).

JimmyM likes this.
  5. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Hey man, I'm up to 90 lb lat pulls so I'll catch up with you in about...oh...10 years :D

TonyP- likes this.