1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EUB in Canada

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by PatrickEdmonds, Apr 10, 2009.

1. PatrickEdmonds

PatrickEdmonds

Jan 3, 2006
    Hey Canadians, where did you get your EUB?

My budget is very low, and I would be perfectly happy getting a Palatino, NS WAV4, or even a Stagg if I could get my hands on one.

The problem is that there are tones on ebay, with free shipping to the US, but not Canada. Along with duties and stuff I can not justify paying that much more.

Are there any of these that are for sale in Canada?

Thanks

2. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    A couple of stores in my town sell the WAV. I had an NS Design which I sold and bought a Yamaha Silent bass via TB classifieds. Check out www.kijiji.ca You might find something there as well.

3. Dave Freeman's Club Bass sells Azola and NS Design.
    He used to sell Carruthers (got mine there) but switched to Azolas since then.

4. Long & McQuade carries NS products, including the WAV4, I'm pretty sure. It's in their computer system, anyways.

5. smakbass

smakbass Smakkin basses for 25 years..

Aug 6, 2002
    Vancouver Canada
    Yep L and M carries the NS Wavs as well as Club bass. Not sure if he keeps them stock but im sure he will get one for you.

6. SimpleIsBest

SimpleIsBest

Apr 24, 2009
    Remyni music in Toronto carried Stagg stuff last time I checked. I bet they could order the ultra-cheap, not-too-horrible Stagg for you.

7. pbasswil

pbasswil

Feb 17, 2008
    Greg Holmes of GH Services sells Eminences out of the Niagara area.
    I compared total costs ($ exchange, taxes, shipping, etc) with buying from the best American retailers, and he won out. I have no complaints about his service, and he seems like a decent guy.

http://www.ghservices.com/products/eminence/

8. bass_snake

bass_snake Banned

Aug 13, 2008
    Stouffville, Ontario
    If you want Stagg I think Steve' s sell them.

Fred