Euphonic Audio iAmp to try out in Seattle area?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Lia_G, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Hey folks,

Anone have an iAmp head or combo in the Seattle general area that I might be able to try out? I currently play a Clarus SL through one or two Wizzy cabs, and use a Sansamp to get a little character. I've been wanting to try an iAmp head for a while to see what I think with both bass guitar and upright.

I'll buy dinner, or a beer or two, or whatnot ...

All the best,
  2. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    And I'd buy desert if I could tag along. I've been mulling a new rig too and it's tough for me to think about parting with my Franklins without hearing one first. No dealers in the area that I know of.
  3. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

Bass Northwest was still a dealer the last time I talked to them a few months ago?
  4. Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Yep, Passinwind is right. Bass Northwest is a dealer. I ordered one of my Wizzy cabs through them. They just don't normally stock new EA gear, as I think they find Eden and Ampeg to sell better.

Keykendrick, if I get an iAmp I'll get together with you and let you try it out. If you want to hear Wizzy cabs, I've got two of them you can hear now, just not with an iAmp head ...

Maybe someone else will post? I might try contacting EA or Mike Dimin to see if they know of anyone ...

5. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i will make the pilgrimage someday... :p
  6. Headroom

Apr 5, 2002 shall I to NYC to pay my respects at the Sadowsky shrine.
  7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I have one, PM me.

8. Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Thanks, Mike! Reply to your pm sent ...

All the best,