1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Euphonics Audio EA800 and CXL112 cabs feedback

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Steinbergerxl2, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Steinbergerxl2

Steinbergerxl2

Mar 27, 2005
    I just bought my EA 800 Amp and 2 CSX112 cabinets today and want to pass this on to fellow bassplayers.
    I used to own Hartke/Eden/GK and Ampeg amps and cabs and as time went on it got too heavy to carry. I was looking for a smaller rig with power yet light enough cabinets to carry. I was told about EA amps and cabinets and it was until hearing the equipment at "Toronto's Southside Blues and Jazz Shuffle" it got me totally sold.

I received my rig today and used it on a my first gig with a Modulus 6 String Quantum Bass, Steinberger Electric Upright and Fender Jazz. What an awesome true sounding amp and cab. I ran it flat no EQ and for the first time go to hear exactly what each instrument sounded. I emailed Gary at EA regarding some information and he was quick to respond and provide some valuable information.

My review.
    Gary at Euphonic Audio stands behind the product, quick and efficient in responding to emails and questions. I am totally happy with the product and will not hesitate recommending it to professional bass players.
    Well worth the money spent :bassist:
    Excellent product, service and support.
    Cheers