1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Extreme Metal-'my' band

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Sarbecue Boss, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Sarbecue Boss

Sarbecue Boss

Jul 9, 2006
  2. I love it; technical, musical, professional sound... very well done.

Cheers!

3. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    Mikey likes!

4. XtreO

XtreO

Jan 2, 2008
    Norway
    Sad to see you list to no black metal bands, when what you play is some cool black/death metal mix with no vocals :( I loved the track though.

5. Sarbecue Boss

Sarbecue Boss

Jul 9, 2006
    true, we love a lot of black metal, behemoth/dimmu and many others. And there will be tracks with vox up soon

Thanks for the feedback, be my internet/myspace freind

6. OK, I'm not much of metal guy anymore, but DAMN that was pretty good! Got a little head bang on at my desk.

Well done, sir!

7. bassike

bassike

Apr 24, 2008
    Montreal
    Hey man it is pretty good, you seem to like the same metal I like.

This is a little sound sample of my band so you get an idea http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7248572

Let me know what you think

If you hate it; it is ok. I’m open.

I take criticism as help not in a bad way

8. Petty sick man. Really good production on this track. Everything is well balanced, nice tone for all the instruements, sounds really professional.

9. Sarbecue Boss

Sarbecue Boss

Jul 9, 2006
    Thanks for the feedback guys!
    We recorded it in a basement, with a lot of egg crate foam to make sound 'caves', some pretty good mikes, and the kick drum trigger is the first alesis brain ever put out, real interesting time tweaking the sensitivity. It's good to hear that it sounds balanced from third parties, because it was the first thing we ever mixed.
    Bassike-killere stuff man, very cool rythms going on.