Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

F Clef Jazz Basses...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by west*coast*bass, Aug 10, 2005.

1. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Has anyone seen the new F-Clef Jazz bass? George posted a link on bassgear.com today.

They look pretty sweet though I think they are a bit too pricey... They run in the same range as the U.S. Sadowsky basses.

These, along with the LowEnd Jazz basses could give Roger a run for his money.

2. Went there. Can't find it. Can you "link" me?

3. west*coast*bass

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    From the bassgear.com ad...

Available for order now. Fclefbasses in 4 and 5 string configurations.If your into the vintage vibe here's the bass for you with powerful and awesome tone shaping Pope pre-amp and vintage wound single coils by seymour and Aero.!For further info feel free to contact us..

All basses are 34 scale

FULL NAME: Fclefbasses
    PHONE: 3052332317
    CITY, STATE: quailheights Fl
    EMAIL: fclefbasses@aol.com
    SEE PICTURE: http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL935/3249463/6645054/107773899.jpg

The ad is still up - don't know why you couldnt see it.

4. jivetkr

jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    NJ
    bump....I wondered about this as well.

Its a sweet bass, but where is the website with prices/options/etc...?

5. west*coast*bass

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA

George is working that up now. You need to call him if you are interested in getting info. He's got a number of pictures that he can send.

6. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    I emailed the guy once about a Fodera, never heard anything back...the F-Clef bass looks fine, but between no return emails, no web site....the guy is not going the extra mile to attract any customers. No thanks.

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    It looks good, but for a new brand, I want to know what makes it worth every dollar.

8. Anyone have info on these basses?

Ever played one?